Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

Photo of the Day – Thursday 1st March 2012


It’s a school night and I’m drunk again. Whoops!

Unfortunately I was too busy to join the lads from work for their lunchtime walk today. This was a great shame because they stumbled across a cow in a river which would have made a great photo of the day. In fact, one of the lads (the bearded one - check out his boring twitter account here) took a photo of said cow on his phone and sent it to me. It was an awesome photo of a river cow.


But it’s not the end of the world because the girly gang (all six of us!) had a girls’ night out tonight. First stop was Somewhere Else (yes that really is the name of the bar!) for 2 rounds of mojitos, followed by pterodactyl-sized pizzas at Pizza Express. Non, nom, nom! I feel thoroughly sick now. Bleeurghhhh!!!!

3 comments:

  1. too busy to join the boys for their walk, or too scared after the day before?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a bit of both Sarah haha! :)

    It was a super tasty evening Brazen, although I have felt dreadful all day - think I have been overindulging a little too much lately!

    ReplyDelete