Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Photo of the Day – Wednesday 29th February 2012


Well, it’s Feb 29th and in celebration of the extra day this month I thought I’d include an extra photo of the day!



On my lunchtime stroll in Cirencester with the lads from work, we came across this sign outside of a shop. Unless they are a DIY store selling ladders, I’m not sure how they are currently still doing business!










The second photo was taken in Tesco at the
self-service check out. We’d popped in to pick up some snacks and to my surprise I found some extra, somewhat embarrassing items had magically appeared in my basket, courtesy of the boys from work!! I left the items at the till in the basket whilst the boys were stood outside the store laughing at me! (They laughed at me even more when the guy in the queue behind me ran after me saying I had left some items behind….. aaaaargh!!!!!)



How was your ‘Leap Day’?

5 comments:

  1. Remember, vengeance is a sin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't bother me - I'm already on a slippery slope downhill so may as well have lots of fun along the way. Mwa ha ha ha (evil laugh) VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, boys never grow up :) but life would be more boring if they did :)

    ReplyDelete