Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Bright and Cheerful!



With the joy of spring in the air, I’m currently feeling inspired by these bright delights:

1. The shops are bursting with sunny, colourful clothingMiss Selfridge in particular has some gorgeous dresses, sandals and tops at the moment

2. I was given a goodie bag of products at a recent training day for a client. One of the items included was Vaseline’s Lip Therapy Rosy Lips – it is awesome stuff.

3.Having been to IKEA more times recently than I have changed my socks, I’ve rekindled my addiction to their funky-shaped ice cube trays. I’ve now added flower and fish shapes to my collection!

4. I recently splurged on a new Panasonic Lumix camera – I’m still learning to use it but from what I have seen so far it’s a clever little beast of a machine!

5. Babybel Light cheese and Cadbury’s Mini Eggs – I blame my ginger friend for this current addiction.

6. Getting back into running outdoors as a result of it being lighter in the evenings now - If only I could actually get out of work on time to take advantage of it though! If you need inspiration, Sweaty Betty sells the perfect gear to make you look super trendy whilst sweating!

7. All things Florence – I’m *hoping* to squeeze in a day trip to Florence when visiting my friend in Padua, Italy at the end of the month. Fingers crossed!

8. Cabots Circus Shopping Centre in Bristol – After 31 years I have finally found the shopping centre of my dreams – every time I visit it I come away with oodles of gorgeous items. I may have to limit how often I visit!

9. Captain Correlli’s Mandolin by Louis de Bernieres – I’ve been somewhat scatter-brained recently and as a result have been struggling to finish books that I have started. But this one is keeping me gripped thus far….

What are your perfect little pleasures at the moment?

2 comments:

  1. Great list of things :)

    Love those Cadburys mini eggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) The eggs are dangerously addictive!

    ReplyDelete