Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Photo of the Day - Wednesday 21st March 2012

Another busy day in the office today but it was brightened up by the arrival of this month's National Geographic magazine! My parents bought me an annual subscription for my birthday last November. I love Nat Geo mags - they contain beautiful photographs and inspiring articles.

In other news my new driver's licence arrived today which is scarily efficient as I only applied for it on the weekend! Unfortunately I have since managed to lose my old driver's licence and I need to post it back to the DVLA.... Argh!!!

2 comments:

  1. I bought my boyf a subscription for Christmas, that way I get to read them all too :) hehehe. A NG subscription is always a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat Geo subscriptions really do make great gifts - I like your style in getting a subscription for the boyf so you can read them too! :)

    ReplyDelete