Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

Photo of the Day - Saturday 24th March 2012

So what delights did today bring, you ask?

Well, I joined my friend B in her visit to the awesome and gigantic John Lewis store at the Orbital Centre in Swindon. After drooling over all the amazing homeware and gorgeous Easter goodies in store, we then went and jumped on the mattresses. One mattress purchase later and we headed off to do some shoe shopping for me. Epic fail as they shoes I fell in love with were all sold out in my size. :(

On the plus side, I had my nails done today and was feeling adventurous so went for red.... I liked it so much that I now have red toes too! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the nails!

    Ps - We both seem to have similar skinny, boney hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red nails rock! I think my hands are getting bonier as I get older!

    ReplyDelete