Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

Photo of the Day - Thursday 15th March 2012

I was up in the attic today looking for the counterpart to my driver's licence as it's about to expire. (Scary thought that I have already had my UK driver's licence for ten years... aah!) Anyway I found it, and in the process I stumbled across this awesome little book. In my last year at school in South Africa, my best friend surprised me by compiling a diary of our all our favourite memories. She gave the diary to me as a fairwell gift before she moved overseas. Despite not living in the same country for over 10 years now, we usually manage to see each other at least once a year. I had a wonderful trip down memory lane today, leafing through the pages of the diary, looking at the photographs in it and remembering all the hilarious stuff we got up to all those years ago. What it was to be young and carefree!

3 comments: