Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Photo of the Day – Sunday 4th March 2012

Today’s photo was a choice between two – I was in Cheltenham this afternoon and stumbled across a building that was the birthplace of Gustav Holst (a composer born in the late 1800s). I don’t really know a lot about Holst so did some research this evening and listened to some of his music (his most famous work is ‘The Planets’). Truth be told I’m not the biggest classical music buff so I decided to go with my alternative photo choice of the day – which is me being a poser on the squash court! I used to play squash twice a week but backslid over Christmas and New Year, so it’s been great to get back into the game recently. It’s also good to play some sport on a Sunday evening, before the start of what is undoubtedly going to prove to be another hectic week!






2 comments: