Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

Photo of the Day – Saturday 25th February

At a work meeting last week, one of my colleagues mentioned that she was doing a ‘photo per day’ challenge for 2012. I thought this was a brilliant idea and given that I enjoy the odd challenge, I have decided to give this a go too. I think it will be interesting to look back in a year’s time and see exactly what it is I fill my days with! This project is probably best started on the 1st January but I can’t be asked to wait until 2013 so I’m starting mine today!


On Friday night I had a 'cocktails night out' in Cheltenham with the girlies and only managed to drag myself outside of the house at about 4pm today. This was to pop to Waitrose with my friend Ginger, who was cooking dinner for a group of us this evening and needed to get some supplies. It was a perfect day today and on the way we walked past the church in the town centre - it was bathed in sunlight and looked beautiful, so I couldn’t resist making this picture my first photo entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment