Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

Photo of the Day- Sunday 26th February

Day 2 of the challenge and I am already cheating – ha!

It’s been unseasonably warm in the UK this weekend and because my dad is South African he loves to braai (barbecue) whenever he can. So we had our first barbecue of the year today, which I thought would make a great photo. However, after lunch we popped over to my aunt’s to meet her new puppy, Starlet. She’s a Boston Terrier with awesome little bat ears and tiny white paws.


I couldn’t decide between using the barbecue or the puppy photo, so I’m cheating today and using both!

Happy Sunday everyone J

2 comments:

  1. OMGEE...I want that dog! I love Boston Terriers. so cute

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sweet isn't it? It's also really well beahved, although I wonder how long that will last for! ;)

    ReplyDelete