Pages

Thursday 16 February 2012

All About…. Being Brazen


Being nosy is fun! That’s why I have decided to include a section in my blog to ‘Bug Another Blogger,’ in which I send a list of random, nosy questions to a fellow blogger to answer. Simple as that.

My first willing* participant is the gorgeous Being Brazen – she’s a sexy, sassy lass from sunny Cape Town – take a peek at her awesome blog!

  1. Describe yourself in five words? Quirky, hopeful and a daydreamer
  2. Where in the world is your ‘soul country'? South Africa...but a few other countries share my heart.
  3. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Decided to skip university in favour of being a "student of life". I'm still not sure if it was a good or bad thing.
  4. What did you last dream about? The characters of 'New Girl'
  5. What’s the strangest meal/ food you have ever eaten? Crocodile meat
  6. If you could be better at one thing, what would it be? Writing... I love to write and I always think I could be better at it
  7. Can men and women ever just be friends? It can happen, but it's a very rare thing.
  8. If you could have a chat over a cappuccino and a muffin with anyone in the world, who would it be? Well, two people - my friend Toni in UK (aka You) and my friend Mish in USA.
  9. What is going to be your next indulgent purchase? Hopefully a trip somewhere
  10. Why are manhole covers round? It just made sense to someone I guess

*By ‘willing’ I mean that I had to blackmail her J

2 comments: