Pages

Saturday 11 August 2012

Etsy

Recently a good friend of mine introduced me to the fabulous world of Etsy.

Etsy is an online shop where you can buy unique handmade and vintage items directly from independent sellers around the world.

It sells a huge range of items from jewellery, clothing, art, wedding goodies, right through to gorgeous items perfect for your home.


I particularly like its search features – for example you can search for handmade or vintage items– or my favourite – locally sourced items made in my own hometown!

It’s also very reasonably priced, which means you can pick up some fabulous items at respectable prices. A little patience is needed though as there is an almost overwhelming volume of items to look through and not all vendors dispatch to the UK. I could easily end up spending all day on this website!

To check out Etsy for yourself, click here

(Above dress/ image from Graceloveslace)

No comments:

Post a Comment