Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

All About... Are you Flowin'?



It's been a while since I last shamelessly 'Bugged Another Blogger' with a list of random & nosey questions about themselves, which can mean only one thing - time for another interrogation!

Today's blogger is the talented and lovely Sarah (check out her awesome blog, "are you flowin'?" here). 

Here are her Q&A's:

1. If you weren’t doing the job you’re currently doing, what work would you be doing instead? I wanted to be a marine biologist growing up, not sure why, I think I thought it meant swimming with dolphins every day (in reality it’s more about cataloguing plankton)….  but if I had to choose a new career right now I’d love to be an art therapist

2. Who knows you best in this world? My best friend Alison, or my other half Jay, too close to call it

3. What’s the biggest ‘fashion disaster’ that you’ve ever sported? Probably my favourite outfit in my mid-teens – baggy yellow jumper, tight yellow leggings, yellow stiletto heeled pixie boots – with hindsight, I probably looked like a streetwalker version of Big Bird from Sesame Street :D

4. Are you an optimist or pessimist? Bit of both!  I’m fairly happy most of the time, so I’m not a negative ninny, but I tend towards realism rather than outright blind optimism

5. What is your favourite creative outlet? Am I only allowed to pick one? J  How about a top 5?  Collage, painting, jewellery making, photography, fabric art

6. What’s the last book you read and enjoyed? I’ve been mainly reading non fiction recently, the last book I read was Water Paper Paint by Heather Smith Jones

7. Have you ever walked out of a cinema? I don’t think so – I am always convinced that a bad movie will improve before the end (maybe I am an optimist after all!)

8. What event in your diary this year are you looking forward to the most? A week in Cornwall (5 days away and counting!), and Vans Warped tour in London in November

9. What did you buy today? I should have filled this survey out on a more interesting day!  A bottle of orange squash, some Coco Pops and a ream of printer paper J

10. Who or what would you like to come back as in your next life? Ooooh, good one ……..  a golden eagle I think ….. flying looks like fun, and nobody messes with those fellas


About the picture Sarah picked to accompany her interview: "The photo is my drawing of my favourite trainers ….. kind of a self portrait as Converse and Vans are all I ever wear, and it’s an example of my main hobby, drawing and painting stuff J"

2 comments: