Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

The Office has Voted.... Again!


After the popularity of last week's office vote for our favourite celebrity hotties, we decided to repeat the fun again this week. And in celebration of the opening of the Olympic Games in London last Friday, this week's theme is sports related - we've all picked our favourite sports personalities (although I don't think we based our choices on 'personality'.....)

I've also added the team's commentary on why we picked who we did - a little insight into my office colleagues methinks... :)

 (Clockwise, from top left)

US Soccer Player, Alex Morgan picked by Jason, who had the following to say on the matter: 'After careful consideration and sticking only with Olympic athletes I have selected Alex Morgan. Jessica Ennis gets the GB vote and nearly took the overall honours.'

Brazilian synchronised swimmers, Bia and Bianca Feres selected by Christian John – 'They are twins so it would be wrong to separate them.'

Cyclist Peter Sagan, chosen by Lindsay - 'Having spent the last 3 weeks being introduced to the Tour de France I now have a bit of a crush on Peter Sagan and Bradley Wiggins. I’ve chosen Peter even though he’s far too young and I don’t think he speaks any English (or maybe because he doesn’t speak any English, but he’s definitely too young)…'

Cricketer Freddie Flintoff picked by Annie - 'Right, this has been very tricky indeed!!! So I’ve spent long, long minutes staring at lots of beauties, but have eventually decided to go with my very favourite, boy-next-door, sportsman crush… And yes, it’s Freddie Flintoff………… not quite the muscles of Mr Lawton below, but cute none the less!!!! Yum.'

Tennis player Maria Sharapova selected by Nick - He never provided a reason why he picked her - perhaps it was for her brains.

Aussie Rugby League player Kayne Lawton picked by me of course - 'Yes, he’s only about 12 years old, but wow!!!'

So there you have it, another successful week of office frivolities!







4 comments:

  1. Christian John wins for his greediness of picking two!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it better or worse that my wife was involved in the picking process with me?

    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. well depends on which way you look at it....
    bad = you had to have to help you make the choice so she wears the trousers in your house.
    Good = she happily suggested picking someone that gives you TWO women

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good point. I will check with my wife and get back to you.

    John

    ReplyDelete