Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

This month I'm loving...


So much to discover, so little time! These are my current favourites:

1. Pick a Pot & Paint It - I recently went here with the girlie gang for a ladies' night and it's enormous fun, not to mention a great idea for a gift with a personalised touch. I shall definitely be visiting again!

2. Frampton - This beautiful village just south of Gloucester is a great place for walks. It is surrounded by breathtaking lakes and also has its own yachting club. There are also some great pubs in the village for a spot of lunch after a lovely long walk.

3. Next's  shoes - Next's range of Summer platforms is awesome. I have already bought two pairs this season and I still want more!

4. Canoeing - I have a slight obsession with wanting to go canoeing at the moment. Sadly the weather has been too rainy the last few weeks to do so, but as soon as it brightens up I plan to canoe my way down the picturesque River Wye and fight off the vicious swans!

5. Salmon Fishing in the Yemen - I recently watched this movie with a friend and thought it was brilliant. I suspect the book would make for a glorious read too.

6. Wuthering Heights - This dark novel from Emily Bronte is my current read and a very enjoyable one at that.

7. Tunnocks Wafers & Teacakes - my current chocolate addictions... Must. Stop. Eating. Chocolate.

8. Red Nail Polish - I particularly like Rimmel's Long Lasting Finish in Double Decker Red.

9. Teekanne Opuncia Green Tea - this is a long-standing addiction of mine. I don't think you can buy this tea in the UK so a friend posts it to me from Poland. I've really been enjoying drinking a relaxing cup of this tea before bed recently.

10. The Killing TV Series - A colleague at work lent me season 1 of the original Danish version of this series and I thought it was brilliant. So much so that I watched the entire season in 3 days!

What are your perfect little pleasures right now?

2 comments:

  1. I watched the American version of The Killing - so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very cleverly written series - I don't watch much television but this had me captured from start to finish!

    ReplyDelete