Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

Photo of the Day - Thursday 10th May 2012




My Cape Town BFF and I started a great gift exchange project last year. Every few months we post each other a package of goodies, along with a letter explaining the reason for each of the items we are sending. It's super good fun and let's face it, who doesn't enjoy receiving gifts in the post? Her birthday is coming up later this month, so I posted a parcel off to her today, in the hope that it reaches her in time for her happy day! :)

2 comments:

  1. you posted me a gift already! eeep! thats exciting. But now I feel bad as I have been slack getting your parcel together. Better hurry up :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no rush hun honestly - I put this parcel together quite quickly as I wanted it to reach you before your birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete