Pages

Sunday 27 May 2012

Photo of the Day - Sunday 27th May 2012


2012 is the celebratory year for the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II, marking the 60th anniversary of the accession of the Queen to the throne.

This week England has gone into Jubilee overdrive, no doubt as a result of the swiftly approaching 5 day weekend ahead of us! In celebration of the Jubilee, I have decided to have a Jubilee-themed week of photographs. Wish me luck! :)

The first photo in the Jubilee series is of an awesome little Keep Calm notebook I picked up in the shops this weekend - it is going to make it's way into the next parcel I send to my friend in Cape Town, as she is an avid fan of the Keep Calm range! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much!! Hopefully my parcel will get you before your next one.

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete