Pages

Sunday 8 January 2012

It's winter but there is no need to be blue!

We all need a few items of joy in our lives to brighten the dreariest day (especially if you live in the UK!). Here are a few of my ‘perfect little pleasures’ I’m currently loving:


  1. These tea mugs from Cath Kidston are simply gorgeous. I found these on caboodles.co.uk.    
  2. The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald – this is a beautifully written book set in New York during the 1920’s Jazz Age. The movie is being released this year, starring Leonardo DiCaprio. 
  3. Dorset Cereals bring happiness to breakfast and with a huge range, you are spoilt for choice. I love the muesli and granola varieties. 
  4. Floral scarves are perfect compliment to any outfit and a great way to bring colour to your wardrobe and co-ordinate outfits. My gorgeous fashionista friend from Cape Town sent me one this summer and I have been in love with them since then! This one is from aliexpress.com.
  5. Elderflower cordial is one of my all-time favourite drinks. I like to mix it with sparkling water and a twist of lemon. Perfect!
  6. If you can’t beat the winter, join it! I’ve recently taken up ice –skating and it’s great fun and great exercise too (even if I am rubbish at it!).
  7. Rimmel Glam Eyes eye shadows are fantastically rich and sparkly. My current favourite is Gold Rush – it compliments blue eyes perfectly and is also great mixed with a dark bronze.
What are your perfect little pleasures at the moment?

2 comments:

  1. I want some Elderflower cordial, sounds yum - Dont think we get that here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very yummy. You can also get an alcoholic version of it here, which is even better! :)

    ReplyDelete